Back in my banking days a manager once said to me, “It’s not about having the answers, it’s about knowing where to find them”.
Turns out he must have had a crystal ball because the idea being able to find information rather than have information has never been more pertinent. Knowledge becomes out of date so quickly now that it’s more important to be able to find exactly what you need when you need it rather than try and keep it all in your own head.
Step forward Paul Matthews, founder of People Alchemy, and his wonderful product Alchemy for Managers. I could call it an online management resource but that would barely do it justice.
I’m planning on contributing as an author soon, but in the meantime I thoroughly recommend you check it out here.
Here’s a summary of the main features and benefits:
- Simple, clean and intuitive user-friendly interface makes it really easy to use
- Over 100 core management topics with more added regularly
- Focused on practical tools, tips and information that can be put into use immediately
- Written by expert consultants and practitioners who know what actually works
- Enterprise edition includes usage monitoring so you can see trends and gather information on possible training needs
- The content can be customised to suit local requirements
- Alchemy can be branded with your own company logo, look and feel
- Cost effective, and the more users you have, the lower the fee per user
- Users can add their own notes to any page so Alchemy becomes a learning log
- Online or offline versions available, so accessible anywhere
- Saves expensive management time meaning greater productivity
- Use of Alchemy leads to fewer management errors which saves costly mistakes
- Having answers at hand lowers the stress level of managers who might otherwise struggle with what to do next
- Leads to ongoing management growth and learning as managers access new and better ways of doing things
- Managers feel valued when they are offered good support tools leading to loyalty and better morale
- Rapid return on investment
The web address is http://www.peoplealchemy.co.uk/?a=1121
Trackback from your site.