- Do you end up doing things yourself because it seems quicker and easier than showing someone else?
- Are you being asked to achieve more and more with less and less?
- Is it getting harder to help your team cope with constant change?
- Do you find yourself wishing you only had your own work to worry about?
If you’ve ever experienced these frustrations – we have something that will help.
We would like to invite you to our special event – The Gift of Coaching
Date: 7th December 2010
Time: 9.30am-11.00am (Registration from 9.00am)
Venue: The Old Brewery, Castle Eden
Refreshments: Tea Coffee and Christmas Nibbles
Cost: £95 (but FREE! with this special promotional code xmasgift1210)
At the event you’ll learn about…..
- How to win at the ‘Inner Game’
- Unlocking people’s true potential
- Overcoming interference
- Coaching with Focus
- The 3 principles of effective coaching
- The importance of taking action
- And much more
Low on PowerPoint but high on interaction there will be opportunities to try some ideas out and to win copies of Matt’s book.
Spaces are limited so Click Here to book your place or call Carol on 01429 839 266.